Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Veronica Ariel


Veronica Ariel Designer, Stylist and Personal Shopper. I'm a young, hard working, ambitious, TALENTED and driven designer that will do anything to put my label and Chicago on the map. I graduated college with a Bachelors Degree in Fashion Design and I've been designing clothes for the last 6 years. I currently have a successful label called Socialite by Veronica Ariel; under that umbrella, I will be debuting my men's line, Status:ELITE and my girl's line(ages 12mos-12yrs) Kelly Kupcakes later in 2009.

I sew, drape, pattern-make, and draw all my designs. I can't stress enough that everything I do is literally handmade from concept design to final execution. Not to mention, I paint too!! I'm a one woman army, who doesn't complain about the amount of work I've already done or will have to do to be successful. Fashion Design isn't easy, especially when you have no help, BUT I wouldn't dare do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment